Balancing life at work and outside of work is tough. The more successful you get, the tougher it gets. Whether you started a business and it has grown or whether you are in charge of a business, we can help.
We deliver advice and support to help make life as a business owner more enjoyable and less stressful.
Our goal is to be in relationship with our clients for many generations. That way, when the market changes or life happens, you have trusted professionals to call. Whether it is group benefits, transition planning, executive benefits or saving some money on taxes, give us a call and we can help.
Many business owners over or under estimates their business’s value. Understanding the value of your assets is extremely important to planning not just for the present but also for the future.
Allow us the opportunity to show you how we work. If you need a financial overhaul, please reach out to us. Quick questions are welcomed too.
Products and strategies, we help implement and manage include but are not limited to the following:
• Retirement plan management – 401k’s, Profit Sharing Pans, SEP’s, Simples, etc.
• Group insurance – Health, Life, Disability, Long Term Care
• Exit Planning – Succession Planning
• Executive Compensation and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation plans
• Key Man Protection and Golden Handcuff planning
• Buy-sell and Continuation planning
• Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPs)
CFP® – Certified Financial Planner Professional
ChFC – Charter Financial Consultant
CLU – Charter Life Underwriter
CFBS – Certified Family Business Specialist
RICP – Retirement Income Certified Professional