RFG's OPM College Scholarship
We are proud to offer a one-time scholarship of $1,000 to two students or families who have shown the most creativity and tenacity in funding their higher education expenses with Other People’s Money (OPM).
• Applications are not accepted prior to May 15
• Application deadline is July 31
• Scholarship recipients will be announced on August 17
• Recipients will receive a nonrenewable scholarship of $1,000 payable directly to institution of enrollment.
ELIGIBILITY: Applicants Must Meet The Following Criteria
• Applicant must have a GPA equal to or greater than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• Recipients of previous scholarship years may reapply
• Applicant must plan to attend college as a full-time student in the upcoming academic year
• Applicants agree that if awarded a scholarship, their image and a short biography can be used on www.ricefg.com and the following social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Check eligibility to apply
• Complete application
• Only scholarship recipients will be announced and contacted on August 17
2020 Scholarship Video
PAST SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
For the last 5 years we have prompted audiences to create a scholarship for Rice Financial Group. I told them I'd pay them $1,000 as a scholarship to do it. Sierra took me up on it and created the Other People's Money College Scholarship based on a financial planning seminar that I created titled, "How to Pay for College with Other People's Money." We all have Sierra to thank for this scholarship. Bravo Sierra!